Public safety or emergency communication systems include Land Mobile Radio, satellite systems, Text to 911, Panic Alarms and wireless broadband communications.
These technologies are constantly evolving and are crucial tools for emergency personnel in times of crisis when other forms of commercial communications fail.
- APCO Annual Reports
- Application of Emerging Wireless Broadband Technology for Public Safety Communications
- New Approaches to Optimizing Radio Spectrum
- The Spectrum Crisis Solution
- Technology and Benefits for Wireless Operators
- Public Safety Broadband Network (PSBN) Wiki Enterprise Collaboration Platform
- FCC: What You Need To Know About Text to 911