Predictive Policing technology quickly identifies crime hot spots, which allows law enforcement to respond quickly to incidents and position resources in trouble areas before crime occurs.
Law enforcement entities that have adopted predictive-policing have experienced crime reduction and improved policing through information-based tactics, strategy, and policy.
Through predictive policing law enforcement scale their limited resources by using fact based intelligence to prevent crime before it occurs by analyzing crime patterns and repeated criminal behavior.
- Seattle Police Department's 20/20 Predictive Policing Initiative
- How Are Innovations in Technology Transforming Policing?
- Predictive Policing: What Can We Learn from Wal-Mart and Amazon about Fighting Crime in a Recession?
- Predictive Policing a Success in Santa Cruz, CA
- Predictive Policing: Proactively Fight Crime With Law Enforcement Analytics
- Predictive Policing in Los Angeles:Planning and Development
- Public Safety: From Sense and Respond to Predict and Act
- California Police Praise Predictive Policing
Want to share your Predictive Policing solution by submitting a video or case study? Fill out the form below and Contact Us