Insecurity in cyberspace has and will continue to compromise critical government and corporate networks and in turn exploit vulnerabilities to expansive critical infrastructure and national economic security.
Cyber security is intertwined with Prevention, Response, and Recovery, and must be integrated into any successful Safe City strategy. Moreover, while Prevention, Response, and Recovery are a State & local government's responsibility, every citizen bears the onus of cyber security awareness.
- Extending Security Intelligence With Big Data
- Cybersecurity Basics: Surf the Web Safely With These Browsers
- Resilient Military Systems and the Advanced Cyber Threat
- Georgia Tech Emerging Cyber Threats 2013 Report
- Study of Enterprise Testing of the Software Supply Chain
- Risk Management: Remote Employees and Security Risks
- A Proactive Approach to Server Security
- The Importance of Managing Privileged Accounts
- 5 New Laws of Anti-Malware
- 2012 Deloitte-NASCIO Cyber Security Study